Links For A Sunday Morning
- 5 reasons why social networks fail
- 7 Easy Steps to a Pimped Out Money Making Wordpress Blog
- So Much Fanfare, So Few Hits
Rivals get the jitters when Google's nonsearch products grab headlines. But a close look shows that so far, there's not a market leader among them.
- Polluting The Blogosphere
Bloggers are getting paid to push products. Disclosure is optional.
- Olivo Barbieri
- Bird flu vaccine '10 years away'
Avian flu experts meeting in Paris have been told that a viable vaccine against the human form of the disease could take 10 years to develop.
An outbreak isn't going to wait that long.
- Ants 'use an internal pedometer'
Desert ants use an internal 'pedometer' to measure exact marching distances, according to a study.
- What's the Biggest Lie About Blogging?
- The Blog Reader
The Blog Reader introduces you to the people behind the weblogs we love.
- Find it with Google. Buy it with Google Checkout.
Google launches Google Checkout.
- New Freedom Tower design unveiled
- Updating your computer is almost complete - Restart Now?
How to get rid of that restart now annoyance. Thank you.
- Harper Lee breaks her silence in letter to Oprah
To Kill a Mockingbird author Harper Lee publishes her first piece of writing in more than 20 years for Oprah Winfrey's O magazine. (via)
- Cartoon Index
List of full length episodes on YouTube.
- Yahoo Messenger 8 without Ads
Were annoying the hell outta me.
- Website not working? Try Vaastu
I don't even know what to say to this..
- An airline exclusively for smokers
- A - Z of Professional Blogging
- R.I.P., "Frasier" Eddie
- Slate's New Look - Introducing our redesign
The new version has launched.
- How To Make Winamp Sound Better
- The Editors
Buncha new blogs from the BBC News editors.
- Backstage at Pandora
Allows listeners of Pandora to search and learn about artists.
Labels: links for a sunday morning